Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Switching to the right

This might be the first time in my life that I am excited about a doctors appointment.  Well, other than the ultrasound appointments while pregnant with my boys.  My appointment is at 3:15 tomorrow, and I have heard such wonderful things about this practice that I am extremely hopeful.  I will definitely let you know when I find out something.

On another note, I took a day off from spin today.  I really needed to.  I have been neglecting swimming and running.  I am planning on riding tonight after I make sure my kids are asleep, though.  It has become such a good stress relief for me.  I did swim and run for 30 minutes each at the gym this morning.  I realized how much of a left sided swimmer I am.  Unfortunately both of the races I have already decided on doing the buoys are on the swimmers right.  Here is to hoping that I can undo my left sided breathing only after a good 20 years of practice!  It was so weird trying to breath on my right.  I generally breath every 4-6 strokes in practice and 10-12 strokes in races, so I was trying to breath odd numbered strokes today to get in some right sided practice.  I felt like my breaths were shallow and useless.  More practice is definitely needed!

Running still stinks! I don't think it will ever get better.  More practice is needed here too.

Muncie 70.3 is officially a year away!  And Rend Lake's Tri is about 10 weeks.  So much to do before then...

No comments:

Post a Comment