Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Slacking today going to pay for it tomorrow

I slacked off at the gym today.  I only did Body Pump, which is a weight lifting class.  My plan calls for me to run on Tuesdays and Thursdays after this class, but today I didn't.  Keane has been sick. (I think it is his ears or his teeth.) I was debating taking him into the doctor this afternoon so I wanted to get out of the gym and give both him and Teague the opportunity for a nap in case I did make an appointment.  Well, I ended up not taking him to the doctor, so I wasted my gym day, and will have to make it up tomorrow.

Tomorrow is spin!  And then I will run after class...which makes it my first brick workout! I am hoping my legs hold out for it.  I went to spin on Monday and contemplated sticking around for a second class.  Riding is getting SO much easier!  That said, I still have yet to log actual miles on my bike and not on the trainer or in spin.  My plans to do so this past weekend were thwarted by weather. 

It will be some time before I actually can get out on the bike for real now.  We will be out of town for the next several weekends.  Visiting family in Charleston before they move even further away from us this weekend and then going home to Du Quoin next weekend!  I will be in southern Illinois for right at a week, so figuring out how to get workouts in while I am up there could be interesting.  I may just "borrow" moms gym pass to Robbie's for the week...I am pretty sure he wouldn't mind.  At least there I can spend some time on the treadmill.  I thought about taking my bike with me, but I probably won't go that far...

No comments:

Post a Comment